Polycarbonate solid - Wiga
The main feature of solid polycarbonate boards is their impact resistance. Their flexibility means that they do not break, do not crumble, as easily as e.g. plexiglass.
Characteristics of solid Polycarbonate
- Easy thermal treatment
- Easy machining
- It has an UV protective coating
- Polycarbonate is very durable and impact resistant
The use of solid polycarbonate boards
- Glazing, roofing in buildings such as stadiums and railway stations, bus shelters, as well as glass gardens – conservatories and greenhouses,
- Parts and covers of machines, fragments of vehicle structures (e.g. headlights) or as impact-resistant elements in cars,
- Elements and covers in motorcycle helmets,
- Industry, mechanical engineering and equipment construction,
- Medical and laboratory technology.
PC sheets sizes
| PC transparent || 205 x 305 cm, 152 x 305 cm |
| PC milky, smoked, gray || 205 x 305 cm |
Thickness of solid Polycarbonate plates
|PC transparent|| 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 8; 10; 12 mm |
|PC milky|| 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm |
|PC smoked|| 6 mm |
|PC grey|| 6 mm, 8 mm |
Solid polycarbonate cutting and additional CNC service
The basic service related to polycarbonate boards is formatting – linear cutting to specific dimensions on circular saws – high accuracy, edge quality, perpendicularity of angles.
In our workshop, we process plates using milling plotters. We offer the ability to cut any shape, e.g. portholes, machine covers, parts.